Crossroad
Along the crossroad of life we come across numerous people and decisions
Some take the straight and wide path while others take the less travelled path
Some go around in circles while others go for their destination head on
Question to ask oneself: IF, yes the BIG IF
If I've made this decision, would things turn out differently.
Of course but would it be better or worst?
Or the ending would just be the same?
Seriously nobody can answer the question.
I guess that is what life is about: the unknown
After reading ht's blog I understand how she feels.....
Humans are weird beings aren't we?
One moment we can feel so strongly about it the next moment we think of staying of the people that we'll miss, of the place.
Then why do we feel so adamant about it in the first place?
There must be something right? But I just can't put a finger to it......
A combination of reasons?
Is leaving better?
Just when things might be within reach I realised leaving for a new place will bring about a new set of problems on it's own......
Are we proving something by wanting something so badly?
And making little of it when we get it?
矛盾
Just take things one step at a time?
But for how long?
I feel that time is slipping away......
I really envy those who are just happy to stay just as they are.... maintain status quo, to just pass each day happily........
Or is it what i see on the surface?
Who knows
如果做这个决定或不做这个决定
结果会不会一样?
好像返回。。。。。
可以吗?
Some take the straight and wide path while others take the less travelled path
Some go around in circles while others go for their destination head on
Question to ask oneself: IF, yes the BIG IF
If I've made this decision, would things turn out differently.
Of course but would it be better or worst?
Or the ending would just be the same?
Seriously nobody can answer the question.
I guess that is what life is about: the unknown
After reading ht's blog I understand how she feels.....
Humans are weird beings aren't we?
One moment we can feel so strongly about it the next moment we think of staying of the people that we'll miss, of the place.
Then why do we feel so adamant about it in the first place?
There must be something right? But I just can't put a finger to it......
A combination of reasons?
Is leaving better?
Just when things might be within reach I realised leaving for a new place will bring about a new set of problems on it's own......
Are we proving something by wanting something so badly?
And making little of it when we get it?
矛盾
Just take things one step at a time?
But for how long?
I feel that time is slipping away......
I really envy those who are just happy to stay just as they are.... maintain status quo, to just pass each day happily........
Or is it what i see on the surface?
Who knows
如果做这个决定或不做这个决定
结果会不会一样?
好像返回。。。。。
可以吗?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home